When Wells Fargo is foreclosed by the people, this angry banker is forced to miss a day of rejecting small business loans and avoiding tax payments.
- MY NEW BOOKS ARE PUBLISHED: Tactical Performance and Electoral Guerrilla Theatre, Second Edition!
- November 23: “InsTED TALKS” at Yerba Buena Art Center in San Francisco
- Artist-Activist talk at Theatre of Yugen’s EMMET TILL, a river with Rhodessa Jones
- Bogad TEDx Talk: “Tactical Performance: Thinking Theatrically for Powerful Protest”
- ECONOMUSIC: Keeping Score
- Write Your Dreams/Hopes/Fears: L.M. Bogad Performance on
- 9/11/11: WELCOME TO OUR REVOLUTION: Testimony From Tahrir. Performance at Pittsburgh’s Mattress Factory on
- Upstaging the Establishment on
- Performances and announcements will be posted here as they occur on
- Breath in Dark Times: The Kowalchuk/Walker Project on