In this performance, L.M. Bogad poses as an authority (sometimes bureaucrat, corporate flack, and others). The sign on the table says “WRITE YOUR DREAMS.” As people comply, he changes the signs to “WRITE YOUR HOPES” and/or “WRITE YOUR FEARS.” He then “processes” people’s writings in a series of absurd ways; censoring, annotating, footnoted, cutting, folding, crushing, twisting, burning, inhaling the smoke of the burned document to evaluate its smell…
NEW BOOKS AVAILABLE!
- Bogad’s play, COINTELSHOW: A PATRIOT ACT, performed at the San Francisco Mime Troupe
- Performance in Oakland: GLAMORGEDDON: Oligarchs Gamble for the city of Oakland-land(TM)
- New Interview on KQED’s “FORUM” with Michael Krasny!
- Interview on Matthew Filipowicz Show (Parts 1 and 2), 28 June 2016
- 23 June Activist Radio with Fred Nagel
More Creative Activism & Guerrilla Performance
Tags1000 Coffins articles Billionaires for Bush books christian white CIRCA comics dissent drawings electoral guerrilla theatre flyers guerrilla theatre irony news OEA performance performances political Prostest protest publication public speaking Radical Ridicule satire scripts serious play surprise tactical performance