In this performance, L.M. Bogad poses as an authority (sometimes bureaucrat, corporate flack, and others). The sign on the table says “WRITE YOUR DREAMS.” As people comply, he changes the signs to “WRITE YOUR HOPES” and/or “WRITE YOUR FEARS.” He then “processes” people’s writings in a series of absurd ways; censoring, annotating, footnoted, cutting, folding, crushing, twisting, burning, inhaling the smoke of the burned document to evaluate its smell…
- NEW BOOKS AVAILABLE!
TACTICAL PERFORMANCE: The Theory and Practice of Serious Play
ELECTORAL GUERILLA THEATRE: Radical Ridicule and Social Movements
- “NEW SITUATIONISTS” EXHIBIT – PRO ARTS GALLERY, DOWNTOWN OAKLAND, AND PERFORMANCES ON APRIL 21 and 22
- A review of Economusic in Argentina By EMERGENTE
- Princeton Feb 26, Hofstra Feb 28, and Carnegie Mellon March 1-2.
- Upcoming Events: at Piano Fight January 9 and CIIS February 10
- Recent Performances and Lectures/Workshops
More Creative Activism & Guerrilla Performance
Tags1000 Coffins articles Billionaires for Bush books christian white CIRCA cointelpro comics creative activism dissent drawings electoral guerrilla theatre flyers games guerrilla theatre irony lecture live performance news OEA performance performances political Prostest protest publication public speaking Radical Ridicule satire script scripts serious play surprise tactical performance