- NEW BOOKS AVAILABLE!
TACTICAL PERFORMANCE: The Theory and Practice of Serious Play
ELECTORAL GUERILLA THEATRE: Radical Ridicule and Social Movements
- “NEW SITUATIONISTS” EXHIBIT – PRO ARTS GALLERY, DOWNTOWN OAKLAND, AND PERFORMANCES ON APRIL 21 and 22
- A review of Economusic in Argentina By EMERGENTE
- Princeton Feb 26, Hofstra Feb 28, and Carnegie Mellon March 1-2.
- Upcoming Events: at Piano Fight January 9 and CIIS February 10
- Recent Performances and Lectures/Workshops
More Creative Activism & Guerrilla Performance
Tags1000 Coffins articles Billionaires for Bush books christian white CIRCA cointelpro comics creative activism dissent drawings electoral guerrilla theatre flyers games guerrilla theatre irony lecture live performance news OEA performance performances political Prostest protest publication public speaking Radical Ridicule satire script scripts serious play surprise tactical performance
Tag Archives: scripts
Inform yourself! Inform on your neighbor!
Follow Special Agent Christian White on a cheerfully creepy tour of declassified government surveillance documents. White probes the redacted (blacked-out) texts of the FBI’s notorious Counterintelligence Programs, searching for the words erased in the name of the Freedom of Information Act.
This script has been performed by writer/activist L.M. Bogad in theatres, galleries, labor halls, and community centers for the past twelve years. The pamphlet also includes a preface by Guillermo Gómez-Peña, and a companion essay by Bogad about the history of domestic surveillance/harassment, and a “how to” for would-be performers of the script.